Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mark Allen Vinelon

I am happy to announce an answer to prayer. For some years now I have been praying that God would provide someone who could come in and take up the work load that Poppy and myself cannot do anymore. I had hoped that that person would be Mark Allen. He was working in Port au Prince and his wife Cynthia was working at a local Bank there so it didn't look like that was going to happen. The earthquake changed all that. The Bank where Cynthia was working was damaged so badly that they couldn't operate. They came down after the quake and God began to deal with them about working here. Now that decision has been made and I am thrilled beyond words. I will be 73 in May and one never knows what the future holds. I shall be working with Mark and now should something happen to me I know he will be able to continue to do the work here for years to come. Remember him in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment