Monday, April 25, 2011

Solar Panel/Module

This is a Solar Panel that produces 135 watts of electricity. While in Haiti we do not have much wind, we do have plenty of sunshine. Therefore, wind turbines which are very efficient in some places, are not the answer the answer for our electrical needs. However, Solar Panels work quite well in converting sunshine to usable electricity. I already have installed a 12 volt 1200 watt inverter and a solar controller/regulator. I have the money to purchase two six volt batteries that can be wired to operate as 12 volts but I do not have a solar panel. I can purchase a 135 watt Solar Panel/Module for $600.00. I would like for you to add this to your prayer list as I have to sleep with a Cpap machine every night and since we do not have electricity sometimes the charge in batteries run out. This would give me protection against electrical failure and guarantee me electrical backup that I so desperately need.

No comments:

Post a Comment