Monday, May 11, 2009

Kicking Yourself

Did you ever feel like kicking yourself? I guess that is a good term for how I feel right now but of course it is an impossibility. I shall have to get someone to do it for me and believe me at the moment I have volunteers lined up who are more than happy to accommodate me. . Our refrigerator doesn't work but we had a tiny freezer that we kept things cold in. Well, anyway everybody was going to the freezer to get a glass of cold water and it was open almost as much as it was closed. I came up with the brilliant idea to put a small hasp and lock at the top so the door couldn't be opened unless you used a key. In drilling the tiny hole to put the screws I punctured a gas line that ran around the top and let all of the gas out. Now there is no gas to charge the freezer hence no freezer thanks to yours truly. I should have stayed in bed because I caused more trouble today that what I was worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment