Monday, May 11, 2009

Old Man

At the bottom of each post there is a place where you can click on and leave a comment. This morning as I was reading the article I wrote last night I thought, "Ummm am I writing like an old man?" I finally came to the conclusion that I was even though I look out of my eyes the same way that I did when I was 20. I would appreciate your comments whether they be negative or positive. Actually, I would appreciate the positive ones more. I just had someone to write me and say that they wanted me to take them off my mailing list. It has bothered me all morning but I will get over it. I will be 72 years old in a few days and there are a lot of stories that I remember as if they happened yesterday. No, I'll take that back. I sometimes can't remember what happened yesterday but my mind is clear as to what happened 50 years ago. I guess that is the sign of an "Old Man."

2 comments:

  1. well - - - keep me on the payroll -I mean the list, for me and gil pearson really like to see the things God is doing over there He and I talk quite often by phone henry webster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know I read your Haiti Journal for the first time yesterday and today Pastor Bob
    and I want to be added to your mailing list always : )
    I love what you do and I hope and pray that God gives you a new freezer full of food and so much more!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete