Friday, July 24, 2009

Forward this to 10 people

(This was so good I had to run it again)
If you are like me you have been getting a lot of emails that instructed me that if I forward them on to 10 people I would be blessed. If I just made a habit of forwarding emails in order to be blessed I am afraid I would resemble the poor fellow in the photo above. He has been waiting a long time for his blessing. Now if I played the lottery for power ball my chances would improve. They would immediately jump to 1 in 195,249,054. That's one hundred and niney five million, two hundred and forty nine thousand and fifty four. But if you want a sure thing you can find it in Isaiah 1:19 “If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land” NIV. Of course for a lot of people it is easier to forward emails or play the lottery and just hang on hoping instead of being obedient to what the Lord wants for their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment