Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh no, not another book

When telling folks some of the stories that make up my life as a young man growing up in Oklahoma, the years on the Evangelistic field, and over thirty years on the Mission Field of Haiti I have been asked many times to write a book. Well, at 72 I finally have one ready to go to the publishers. A friend of mine in Oklahoma is getting it published for me and it will soon be available. I think you will be pleasantly surprised as it will include some very interesting facts that will have you shaking your head. Anyway, I will be publishing a few excerpts in my blog from time to time and I would appreciate any comments you might like to make.

1 comment:

  1. I want the family stories told by you on a recorder. That is all I want is for you to record the stories and send them to me. PLEASE !!!!!!

    Love ya,

    Robert

    ReplyDelete