Friday, July 31, 2009

Spotlight

Mr. Bwalo ... Probably he is not known by anyone from the United States and not too many here in Haiti but I know him and am made richer by it. Ever so often he makes his way up the mountain struggling to walk and so blind that he can hardly make out the way but yet he comes. You see he comes to pray for me. He begins by singing a song and then he tells the Lord how much he loves him. After that he prays for my health and strength and for my family back in the U.S. He ends by singing another little song, shakes hands, and departs back down the mountain. He may not be known too much down here but God in Heaven knows him and one day he will have a welcome home reception by the angels. When crowns are passed out up in heaven I'm sure there will be one with the inscription "Good Job Mr. Bwalo."

No comments:

Post a Comment