Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thank you Lord

Sometimes we do not praise the Lord enough for what He does for us. In fact we never praise Him enough. I know how much I missed having electricity and now for the past two months we have had it all the time with only minor interruptions. When I flip the switch and the light comes on I say, "Thank you Jesus for the electricity." During the night when I have to get up and the nightlight is on I say, "Thank you Jesus for the electricity." When I go to the water tap and there is water I say, "Thank you Lord for the electricity to pump the water." I thank Him so much and am so blessed to have electricity. When was the last time you flipped on the light switch and said, "Thank for Lord for the electricity, or was the last time you mentioned electricity was when you were complaining on how high you bill was? We just don't thank Him enough do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment