Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Desperate need of prayer.

I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. but got up and dressed so I could speak with one of the visitors who is here. After I undressed and went back to bed only to be told just a few minutes ago that one of our dear Brothers in the church is gravely ill. I got up and dressed again and have been praying for him.. I would appreciate it if you would pray too. He has a prostate condition and has not been able to pee pee for three days. This morning at 4:00 a.m. they called us and Mark Allen took the truck and picked him up and took him to the hospital in miragoane. He was suffering so much and they came and placed him on the floor so they could put another person who was paying in his bed. The doctor said he could do nothing for him and suggested that he be taken to another hospital about 30 miles away. They wouldn't take him in the ambulance and once again they called us. He is now at home as no doctor can do anything for him. It is now 20 minutes till one in the morning but I know that God is able to heal him. It takes our banding together and having unwavering faith. I ask you to remember him in prayer. I have been praying for him and now I am going to try to go back to bed. Thanks again for being understanding and praying for our Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment