Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miracle well at La Cuelle

Thirteen years ago we were drilling the well for our place here in Fond Doux. The well drilling crew were staying at La Cuelle so they wouldn't have to drive back to Port-au-Prince every night while they were working here. One day the foreman came to me and said, "Bro. Bob, the people at La Cuelle are drinking water out of a ditch that flows by their houses. They need fresh, clean, water and the only way to do it is to drill a well." He went on to say, "I have a man in the States that will pay for drilling them a well if you will pay for a generator and a pump. I was on the spot. I did not have the money for a generator and pump. Anyway, I just blurted out, "If you will drill the well for free I will take care of the rest." They began t drill the well. After some time he came up to me. He pulled his gloves off and slapped them against his hand and said, "You are the luckiest guy in the world, you won't need a generator or pump because when we struck water it begin to shoot out because you now have an artesian well." Now over 1,000 people a day get water at this well and they have been doing it now 24/7 for the past 13 years....... Isn't God good?

No comments:

Post a Comment