Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I was angry


I will have to admit that when I heard that someone made the remark about the reason I put a lock on the freezer was "to keep people from getting food" it made me angry. Not flying off the handle type of angry, not throwing things type of angry, not breaking things type of angry, and not even screaming or yelling type of angry, but yet angry that someone would even think that I would do such a thing much less say it to someone who is a friend of mine. You know how you feel when you first hear about something that someone has said about you that wasn't true. It tends to upset you and there is a tendency to let your emotions speak for you. Yesterday I came down pretty hard on the person who had spoken ill of me. But now since I have had time to think about it and time to sleep on it I want to say that from the very depths of my heart and with all the sincerely I can muster that I meant every word I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment