Sunday, June 7, 2009

Joy when a box arrives

Every time a box arrives it is like "Christmas" all over again. People in the U.S. just can't realize the thrill that we experience here when we get one. Everyone gangs around hoping there is something in it that will be for them. It is a real time of joy for me too. I have not been to a Wal Mart, Sears, Restaurant, nor to a shopping center for almost three years now. When this box arrived it was packed full of goodies that everyone could enjoy. The sleep pants fit David and Poppy perfectly. I want to send a special thanks to Lois Meiser and Jolene Hooper of Miami, Oklahoma for getting the stuff together and mailing it to us. Thanks to for the medicines that I can really use. I sure wish there was some way an ice cream cone could be put in one but alas that is just not possible. After you read this go out and eat an ice cream cone for me. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment